To enhance the over-all quality of life of the individuals with cerebral palsy, autism, mental challenges and other neurological conditions to enable them to achieve their fullest potential and inter grate them into mainstream.
- To develop skills in education, management, training and for gainful employment of disabled individuals in any environment.
- To empower families and professional with knowledge for better service and legal provisions.
- To advocate, generate awareness and solicit sustained support through capacity building, networking, advocacy and campaigns aimed at all concerned.
- To contributed to the knowledge and develop evidence on the issue of disability through continuous research.
- To reach out to the disabled population in rural and tribal areas.